Cesium Chloride Protocol
Introduction to pH Therapy
When it comes to treating advanced cancers, fast growing cancers, cancers that have spread significantly, high fatality cancers, cancers which have spread to the bones, etc., the cesium chloride protocol is one of the most proven cancer treatments in existence. This treatment can be used on patients with all stages of cancer, from Stage I to Stage IV, even if they are being fed by feeding tubes or I.V.
The only downside to this treatment is the potential for swelling and inflammation caused by the immune system attacking cancer cells which are in the process of dying.
The good news is that experts in this protocol know how to adjust doses and add other products to keep the swelling and inflammation at safe levels.
Because of the many situations cancer patients find themselves in, this is one alternative cancer treatment in which the vendor (who is usually the person teaching the cancer patient how to safely and effectively use this protocol for their situation) is very important. In fact, the vendor has a moral obligation to the patient to teach them how to use this product for their situation.
Anyone can sell cesium chloride, and anyone can read this article and a few other articles like it. However, the key to a successful cancer treatment using cesium chloride is two things:
1) Using the best brand of cesium chloride,
2) Working with the best of the experts, usually by telephone
Actually, if you find the best expert he or she will know the best product, so really the key issue is the second issue.
The cesium chloride expert this website endorses is Essense of Life (the spelling is correct). They have been working with cancer patients, via telephone support, for several years and has worked with several thousand cancer patients.
The vendor’s telephone support is free, but for legal reasons they can only provide support for those they sell products to.
My point to mentioning the vendor’s experience is very clear: When there is a conflict between what any article on cesium says, and what the vendor tells you, always go with what the vendor tells you. Vendors are far more current with using the treatment.
Contact information for the vendor will be given below.
While the safety warnings in this article are probably stronger than they need to be, they will give you an idea of what to watch out for. The vendor will be more realistic as to the warnings. It is actually a very safe and easy to use treatment.
Some people are reluctant to go on cesium chloride because of the safety warnings. Look at it this way: if you have advanced cancer your chance of survival with orthodox medicine is virtually ZERO percent. Yes, ZERO. Also, with advanced cancer there are very few alternative cancer treatments that will give you a fighting chance. This is one of those rare treatments that will give very advanced cancer patients a chance of survival!!
Cancer cells are known to be anaerobic, meaning they ferment oxygen rather than burn oxygen. When the level of oxygen that gets into a normal cell becomes too low, or the ATP molecule count gets too low, a normal cell will convert into becoming anaerobic.
A Nobel Prize was awarded for proving that cancer cells are anaerobic, meaning they do not burn glucose, but rather they ferment glucose in order to get their ATP energy.
- “Over seventy-five years ago Dr. Otto Warburg published a Nobel Prize winning paper describing the environment of the cancer cell. A normal cell undergoes an adverse change when it can no longer take up oxygen to convert glucose into energy by oxidation. In the absence of oxygen the cell reverts to a primitive nutritional program to sustain itself, converting glucose, by fermentation. The lactic acid produced by fermentation lowers the cell pH (acid/alkaline balance) and destroys the ability of DNA and RNA to control cell division? the cancer cells begin to multiply unchecked. The lactic acid simultaneously causes intense local pain and destroys cell enzymes. Therefore, cancer appears as a rapidly growing outer cell mass with a core of dead cells.”http://www.cancer-coverup.com/fighters/cesium-science.htm
In the absence of oxygen, glucose undergoes fermentation to create lactic acid. This causes the cell pH to drop from between 7.3 to 7.2 down to 7 and later to 6.5; in more advanced stages of cancer and in metastases the pH may drop to 6.0 and even 5.7.
Dr. Warburg stated:
- “But nobody today can say that one does not know what cancer and its prime cause be. On the contrary, there is no disease whose prime cause is better known, so that today ignorance is no longer an excuse that one cannot do more about prevention. That prevention of cancer will come there is no doubt, for man wishes to survive. But how long prevention will be avoided depends on how long the prophets of agnosticism will succeed in inhibiting the application of scientific knowledge in the cancer field. In the meantime, millions of men must die of cancer unnecessarily.“Nobel Prize Winner Otto Warburg in a meeting of Nobel Laureates, June 30, 1966See: http://www.alkalizeforhealth.net/Loxygen3.htm
The nature of cancer cells, acidity, is the very thing which cesium chloride addresses!! In terms of pure theory, especially with regards to stopping the spread of cancer, cesium chloride is one of the best cancer treatments.
The History of Cesium Used in Cancer Treatments
The theory behind the cesium treatment for cancer is largely the result of Dr. A. Keith Brewer, PhD. However, it should be noted that during his time a powdered form of cesium was being used, not a liquid ionic form.
The cesium used back then (probably cesium carbonate) was not as powerful, gram for gram, as today’s more potent liquid ionic cesium chloride. Thus, do not use any treatment doses which were designed for powdered cesium. use the doses given by your vendor who has a great deal of experience setting doses. This is especially true if inflammation or swelling is a potential problem.
The key issue is how big the clusters of cesium atoms are. If the cluster is too big, as it frequently is with the powdered versions, virtually none of the cesium gets inside the cancer cells. Cesium simply doesn’t work unless it does get inside the cancer cells.
Cesium has been proven to get into cancer cells, when other nutrients cannot. The cesium:
1) Makes the cancer cells alkaline (Note: the BLOOD is NOT made alkaline, only the inside of the cancer cells),
2) Limits the intake of glucose into the cell (thus starving the cell and making the cell “sick” from lack of food),
3) Neutralizes the lactic acid (which is actually what causes the cell to multiply uncontrollably), and
4) Stops the fermentation process, which is a second affect of limiting the glucose.
A practitioner of cesium chloride was Hans A. Nieper, M.D., (1928-1998), who practiced in Hannover, Germany. Many celebrities and executives from America went to Germany to be treated by Dr. Nieper, including one President of the United States.
Liquid ionic cesium chloride works by making cancer cells highly alkaline, typically 8.0 and above, thus making them so “sick” the immune system may attack and kill them.
Cesium chloride not only kills cancer cells indirectly, it immediately stops the metastasis of the cancer; can start shrinking tumor masses within weeks; and almost always stops the pain of cancer within 24 to 48 hours, depending on what is causing the pain.
Technically, the cesium chloride does not directly kill the cancer cells. What is does is allow the immune system to kill the cancer cells. When you see a statement that cesium chloride does not kill cancer cells, that is at least partially correct.
However, it is also probable that cesium chloride reverts cancer cells into normal cells. This can happen if the cesium chloride kills the microbes inside the cancer cells (by its high alkalinity) and the cancer cells are thus able to revert into normal cells. This is actually the ideal way to cure cancer because there is far less debris for the body to get rid of.
See the “What Causes Cancer” article, linked to on the left side-bar, to understand the theory behind the above statements.
Exactly what percentage of the cancer cells are killed by the immune system or what percentage are reverted into normal cells is unknown. The point to make is that the protocol is very effective.
- “Many tests on humans have been carried out by [the late] H. Nieper in Hannover, Germany … as well as by a number of other physicians. On the whole, the results have been very satisfactory. It has been observed that all pains associated with cancer disappear within 12 to 24 hr, except in a very few cases where there was a morphine withdrawal problem that required a few more hours.http://www.cancer-coverup.com/brewer/printbrewerreport.htm
I should note that I do not know where any cesium doctors are right now. Dr. Nieper has passed away. The only cesium protocol I know of is Essense of Life (spelling is correct), which is a home treatment.
The Cesium Chloride Protocol directly targets cancer cells. Normal cells do not ingest the cesium chloride.
When needed; especially for cancer patients who cannot take the cesium chloride orally; DMSO (Dimethyl Sulfoxide) allows cesium chloride to get inside the body transdermally (i.e. through the skin).
For more information, here is a good article. You will note in this article that the cesium treatment achieved a 50% cure rate on VERY advanced cancer patients, some already in a coma. You will also note that the doctors gave very high doses of cesium. The article states that “cesium chloride” was used in the study, however, the original study does not use the term “cesium chloride.” In any case, 47 of the 50 patients were “hopeless,” and some had only DAYS to live. Here is the article:
The original article was: “Pharmacology, Biochemistry & Behavior. Vol. 21. Suppl. I, pp. 7 – 10. 1984.” The original published article had been modified by the editor.
Here are websites with more information about the ground-breaking research of Dr. Brewer. The first link is to an article which starts out highly technical, but does become readable later on:
The Importance of Potassium in the Blood (i.e. Serum or Plasma)
A quote from the University of Maryland:
- “Hyperkalemia is an excess of serum potassium. Most potassium in the body (98%) is found within cells; only a small amount usually circulates in the bloodstream [i.e. the serum]. The balance of potassium between the cells and the blood is critical to the body. It affects the way the cell membranes work and governs the action of the heart and the pathways between the brain and the muscles. If you have excess potassium in the blood, it is usually excreted by the kidneys. However, the levels can get too high if your kidneys aren’t working right, which is the most common cause of hyperkalemia. Another cause is damaged cells’ releasing potassium into the bloodstream faster than even normal kidneys can clear it. Medications or diet may also affect the amount of potassium in the blood. Hyperkalemia is a serious condition that must be treated promptly.http://www.umm.edu/altmed/ConsConditions/Hyperkalemiacc.html
Here is a quote on what cesium chloride does to potassium in the body of a cancer patient:
- “Some patients on cesium develop evidence of potassium depletion so serum potassium needs to be monitored along with uric acid blood levels. Any alkaline therapy changes the ph of the body toward a more alkalotic state. This causes movement of potassium into cells [i.e. which depletes serum potassium] which may result in low serum potassium values. This movement of potassium into cells means that a person can become seriously depleted of potassium even if there is no diarrhea or vomiting.http://www.newswithviews.com/Howenstine/james14.htm
In other words, cesium chloride does not drive potassium out of the cancer cells, rather it drives potassium into the cancer cells, thus reducing blood serum potassium levels. Potassium must be supplemented to the cancer diet to increase the amount of serum potassium. However, if the serum potassium get too high, then hyperkalemia can result. It is this delicate balance of serum potassium that forces a cancer patient to have their serum potassium level checked every couple of weeks. Kidney damage can result if serum potassium gets too high, but drinking high levels of water generally takes care of this problem.
Symptoms of hypokalemia (too LITTLE serum potassium) include:
- “… fatigue, muscle weakness and cramps, and intestinal paralysis, which may lead to bloating, constipation, and abdominal pain. Severe hypokalemia may result in muscular paralysis or abnormal heart rhythms (cardiac arrhythmias) that can be fatal.”http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocenter/minerals/potassium/index.html
Symptoms of hyperkalemia (too MUCH serum potassium) include:
- “… tingling of the hands and feet, muscular weakness, and temporary paralysis. The most serious complication of hyperkalemia is the development of an abnormal heart rhythm (cardiac arrhythmia), which can lead to cardiac arrest.”http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocenter/minerals/potassium/index.html
In other words, both hypokalemia AND hyperkalemia can lead to muscular weakness and abnormal heart rhythm. While these are strong statements, getting your potassium level checked every 2 or 3 weeks should easily give you the ability to keep your potassium in a safe range (by making slight adjustments if your potassium levels get slightly above or slightly below the normal range).
All of this is another reason to listen carefully to what your vendor tells you about both cesium chloride and potassium doses.
It would be advisable for you to have your blood uric acid, electrolytes, potassium, magnesium, calcium and sodium levels checked at least once every 3 or 4 weeks, even if you take the recommended dosages of cesium and potassium. The potassium may become too high or too low or the magnesium or calcium levels may become too low!!
Hypokalemia (too LITTLE potassium in the blood serum) and hyperkalemia (too MUCH potassium in the blood serum), can lead to a dangerous irregular heartbeat! Contact your physician if increased fatigue, irregular heartbeat, or significant blood pressure changes occur during treatment.
It is also important to look for TRENDS in potassium levels. For example, suppose your first reading for potassium is 4.5, and 3 weeks later it is 4.3 and 3 weeks later it is 3.8 (these are actual numbers from a cancer patient). All of these are within acceptable ranges. However, if this TREND continues, the next reading will not be within acceptable ranges. If you see a trend like this, then you should immediately increase your dose of potassium or increase your consumption of foods that are high in potassium (see below)!! Of course, if the trend is going up, and is about to go off the chart, then you should reduce your dose of potassium (see below). Generally, however, if the dose does need to be changed, it needs to be increased.
Of course, don’t change anything in your protocol without checking with your cesium vendor. He may have a different opinion as to how to interpret these numbers.
Find More http://www.cancertutor.com/alkaline/