| Raw. Vegan. Not Gross.
– 2 cups soaked raw cashews
– 2 cups coconut meat
– ¾ cup coconut water
– 3/4 cup agave
– 2 t mint extract
– 1/2 c coconut oil
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 2 T cacao nibs
– 1 t matcha powder or spirulina
– Open your coconuts, scrape out the flesh/meat, and add it into the blender, along with agave, mint extract, matcha powder, salt, cashews, and coconut water.
– Next, add in liquified oil, and blend again.
– Pour the mixture in a medium-sized bowl, and just stir in the cocoa nibs.
– If you have an ice cream maker, use it according to the machine’s instructions. If not, place your bowl in the freezer and come back to stir every 30 mins or so for 3-4 hours.
– High in fiber and healthy fats
– Great source of potassium and electrolytes
– High in antioxidants
For more info on Laura visit:
Find more and subscribe : Tastemade